Responsible adventure is Kari’s middle name
Kari has extensive experience from running climbing courses in Norway to guiding in the high mountains in the Himalayas. He is one the most experienced Finnish guides in the Nepalese mountains. Kari has studied outdoor education at Sir Edmund Hillary Outdoor Education Center in New Zealand. He is also a certified instructor for the Norwegian Norsk Fjellsportforum (breinstruktør/veileder).
” In addition to mountaineering and hiking my favourite hobbies are ski mountaineering, mountain biking and kayaking. I love being in the mountains with happy and active people pursuing new challenges”
Kari is the Product Manager responsible for mountaineering and trekking tours. You can also meet him on our treks in the Himalayas, Andes, Caucasus range and in the mountains of East Africa.
- Tero NorvioManaging Director
- Sami BlombergGeneral Manager
- Jari JäppinenOffice Manager
- Kari HeimonenProduct Manager
- Hanna KoskelainenProduct Manager
- Sanna LänsiviertoProduct Manager
- Krista FransmanProduct Manager
- Miia VilppulaProduct Manager
- Tatu KullbergProduct Manager
- Kalle ViiraMarketing
- Juha LökströmMarketing